International Farmall Tractors

Click hee to edit subtitle

Tractor Talk

Forum Home > General Discussion > Question about Cell Phones

Stewart
Site Owner

Hello Everyone, I have a question for you. What cell phone services do you use.

Stewart uses Sprint and I use Verizon. Are you happy with your services?

It seems like the land lines are becoming obsolete. Thanks All, Michelle

June 12, 2012 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harley Biker

This week I signed up with Sprite on a family share plan with my son. He's a firefighter and gets a discount. I bought a Iphone and ported over my home number. So far OK. However , there is a lot to learn. This phone can do it all except cook and dish washing.

June 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike in Florida

We are going to be contracting our cell service at work with verizon. We were with them and switched to Sprint three years ago and it was the worst mistake ever.

I have personnally been with Verizone for 5 plus years and am very satisfied with thier service.

Mike

June 13, 2012 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harley Biker

In my last post I neglected to say that I purchased an IPhone 3g s4. It has SIRI which accepts voice commands for any questions you may have with a voice answer. She will also dictate text messages (love it),etc. This of cause is my first smart phone. I also love facetime and Skype to video chat on it. So far so good.

Tony

June 14, 2012 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michelle

Yes it is amazing what these cell phones can do. Still Learning how to work the computer never mind the phone. By the time I get it, its outdated. The terminalogy is something too. I do like my verizon over Stewart's sprint. My monthly cost is alot less too.

July 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.